Tuesday 11 January 2011

My Style Inspiration...



My Fashion Obsession


As you will get to know me, you will soon see how obsessed I am about the fifties and sixties! Everything about those two decades I absolutely love, from the fashion, to the music and society overall. No other era has seemed more vibrant and exciting, and I recommend 'Never Had It So Good' by Dominic Sandbrook to anyone who would love to know more about the 50s and 60s. If any of you have any recommendations please feel free to post and comment anything, I'm always looking for different sources of information I can draw inspiration from.

My love of the 50s and 60s came from my grandma and granddad, flicking through their photographs of when they were young is one of my favourite things to do, and here are some I would like to share with all of you...


My grandma on her first holiday with a friend
At the factory where my grandma worked


With their pet monkey


Party!
At the beach
My grandma and Granddad's wedding
My granddad's Jaguar when he crashed it
My granddad and friends walking to a wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment